Your financial support helps sustain The Farmer Veteran Coalition’s vision of mobilizing veterans to feed America.
With your gift, you join many other Americans in support of our mission to cultivate a new generation of farmers and agricultural leaders. Our mission is achieved by: supporting and providing education and training that develops viable employment and meaningful careers in agriculture, facilitating the collaboration of farming and military communities, and serving veterans though specific programs and services that promote healing, increase their skills, knowledge, and capacity to develop or enhance their agricultural operations.
Your donation will:
- Help FVC create meaningful and stable career opportunities for veterans in the agricultural sector;
- Provide our veterans with the education and training needed to start or expand an agricultural operation;
- Help veterans who are suffering from combat-related injuries and illnesses locate effective services and therapy options, with a specific emphasis on agricultural and other nature-based therapy modalities, that will enable them to recover to the fullest extent possible and lead successful and productive lives;
- Help create a peer community of farmer veterans; a community that provides FVC with the ability to deliver targeted training and educational services specifically adapted to the barriers facing our veterans, while providing them with a new community to bond with; and
- Help deliver on-going support that provides farmer veterans and ranchers with comprehensive, individualized capacity development assistance, using a case management model in which individual needs, assessments and development plans guide the provision of subsequent services and training.
- Make your donation below to help FVC, America’s most broadly supported farmer veteran organization.