By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
User is granted a license to temporarily download the materials, information, or software on Farmer Veteran Coalition’s web site for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. User may not;
- modify or copy the materials, information, or software;
- use the Farmer Veteran Coalition’s published content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display that is either commercial or non-commercial;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Farmer Veteran Coalition’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
User’s license shall terminate upon violation any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by Farmer Veteran Coalition at any time.
The materials on Farmer Veteran Coalition’s web site are provided “as is”. Farmer Veteran Coalition makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Farmer Veteran Coalition does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Intellectual Property
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. All graphic images, photographs, and media appearing on the site are at all times the exclusive intellectual property of the Farmer Veteran Coalition and may not be used, reproduced, or used in any way without the expressed consent of the Farmer Veteran Coalition.
In no event shall Farmer Veteran Coalition be liable for any damages for loss of data or profit, or for damages due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Farmer Veteran Coalition’s Internet site, even if Farmer Veteran Coalition or a Farmer Veteran Coalition authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Farmer Veteran Coalition’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Farmer Veteran Coalition does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Farmer Veteran Coalition may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time upon its own discretion.
Farmer Veteran Coalition has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Farmer Veteran Coalition of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Farmer Veteran Coalition’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Use of this Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.